Day Tour to Petén Itzá Lake and Petencito Zoo
Enjoy a tour of the third largest lake in Guatemala, Lake Petén Itza, appreciating the variety of plants and animals that can be seen during the tour. A small visit to Zoo Petencito observing animals in the northern region of Guatemala. A small stop to see the Mirador Canek and visit a small archaeological museum of San Miguel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Petencito Zoo
What's excluded :
- Join this 4-hour tour to Lake Petén Itza, appreciating the variety of plants and animals that can see during the tour. A small visit to Zoo Petencito observing animals in the northern region of Guatemala. We will also stop to see the Mirador Canek and visit a small archaeological museum of San Miguel.
This tour includes pickup transfer from your hotel, admissions fee and a specialized guide. Tour of Archaeological Museum of San Miguel, Petencito Zoo, Petén Itzá Lake and Colonial City Flores Island. At the end of the tour return transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :Hotels in Flores, Guatemala
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.