Day tour to Ouarzazate and Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou from Marrakech
- Enjoy a walk through the High Atlas Mountains and the famous Tizi N'Tichka Pass.
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou one of the famous architectural heritage of the pre-Saharan region in Morocco.
- Discover the charming city of Ouarzazate
- Visit the Kasbah Taourirt and Tiffoultoute and the movie studios where Lawrence of Arabia, Asterix and Obelix, Babel, Gladiator, The Mummy ... .. were filmed
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Driver / guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- Entrance fees (optional)
- Local guide fees (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Discover the history and charm of ancient Morocco on a day trip from Marrakech to Ouarzazate via Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou.
Leave the hectic pace of Marrakech and discover the Moroccan desert following the old caravan route from West Africa. Start your journey that will lead you firstly through the sublime high Atlas mountains passing by the Tizi N'Tichka pass located at 2,260 meters above sea level, which makes it the highest pass in North Africa. Subsequently, make a stop to visit the fortified Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, recognized as UNESCO World Heritage in the province of Ouarzazate is a perfect synthesis of the earthen architecture of the pre-Saharan regions of Morocco.
After lunch, continue your trip to one of the famous cities of the great south of Morocco, in the shade of its palm trees and oleanders, while the wadi was still generous, Ouarzazate Hollywood of Africa s is installed. Its handicrafts, cinema studios and the wonderful Kasbahs of its surroundings make the city a popular destination.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation.( Please provide us the name of your riad or hotel in Marrakech )
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.