Day Tour to Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Ol Pejeta is home to three of the world’s last remaining three northern white rhinos, and a sanctuary for 105 critically endangered black rhinos. The Conservancy employ highly trained rhino protection squads, partner with international veterinary experts and ensure data is gathered regularly on each individual animal. on top of that you will be visiting a blind rhino called Baraka and also Kenya’s only remaining chimpanzee in the chimpanzee enclosure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop off at your hotel or residency within Nairobi CBD.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ol Pejeta Conservancy
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You will be having a 5 course buffet lunch at the serena sweetwaters lodge at a cheap negotiated rate of 25 USD per person
- Tip (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Nanyuki, Kenya
Depart Nairobi at 6am and then drive for 2 and half hours to arrive Nanyuki town at 8.30am. Here you will have a stop over at the equator crossing. This is an imaginary line that divides the earth into 2 hemispheres. north and south. There is a big sign where you will be able to take a photo saying you are now crossing the equator. From here you will proceed for another 15 minutes where you will now be entering the gate.
Start of first game drive that will last 2 hours and this will take you to see the chimpanzee and more wild animals on the northern side of the vast conservancy. Arrive at Serena sweet waters lodge by 12 pm. Here you will have a look at the animals coming to the watering hole in front of the lodge to drink water while you enjoy taking photos of the resident monkeys at the lodge. Enjoy lunch and start the afternoon game drive at 2 pm.
You will drive to the eastern side of the park where you will be able to visit a blind rhino called Baraka and also be able to see the three Northern white rhinos freely roaming in their vast enclosure. End of the game drive at 4pm. Start to drive back to Nairobi to arrive around 7pm where you will be dropped off at your hotel or residency within Nairobi CBD.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not within our radius, kindly contact us and we are able to assist.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.