Day Tour to Macau with Hotel Pickup in Hong Kong Island
Macau is a small peninsula on the Pearl River Delta in mainland China, you can reach there by 1-hour ferry from Hong Kong. It's an overseas territory by Portuguese until 1999, and it reflects a mix of Portuguese and Chinese influences. Its giant casinos and extravagant malls have earned it the nickname - The "Las Vegas of Asia." Escorted tour to visit the Macau UNESCO Heritage Sites, Enjoy a buffet lunch in a 360 degrees revolving restaurant on the 60th floor of Macau Tower, you can have a great city view from the 223m Observation Deck. You have option to choose 5pm ferry back with return coach transfer, or option of 10pm ferry back to enjoy more free time in Macau.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or I go to a departure point? What time? Book now. I will tell you.
- Take ferry to Macau. Meet your tour guide there. Visit Ruins of St. Paul's Church (World Heritage)
- Mount Fortress (World Heritage) and Museum of Macau
- Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Holy House of Mary
- Senado Square
- Leal Senado Building (World Heritage)
- General Post Office Building
- Macau Tower Observation Deck, see the place for SkyWalk and bungee jump
- Buffet lunch at 360 cafe, a 360 degrees revolving restaurant on the 60th floor of Macau Tower
- 1700 ferry: Free time at Sands Casino (1420-1500). Return ferry and return coach transfer to hotel
- 2200 ferry: Free time at Venetian Macao (1600-2100). Take free return shuttle bus to ferry at 2100
- If you do not offer a preferred pickup place or address, you will receive cancellation note & refund
- Entry/Admission - Macao Museum
- Entry/Admission - Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre
What's excluded :
- Macau Visa fee for customer who needs a Macau entry visa
- Coach transfer from ferry terminal to your hotel in Hong Kong if you choose return ferry at 22:00
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- SkyWalk and bungee jump on Macau Tower
- Entry/Admission - AJ Hackett Macau Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal, Shun Tak Centre 200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong China
Get picked-up at the hotel lobby between 07:00 to 07:30. Your guide will then transfer you to Macau Ferry Terminal for departure to Macau. Upon arrival, a sightseeing tour begins with certain World Heritages Sites including Take a morning Historic Relics Tour.
Stop At: Old Walled City, Dasanba Street, Macau China
The Section of the Old City Walls are the remains of a wall that surrounded the colonial city of Macau, in Portuguese Macau, in the 16th and 17th centuries. The wall's construction is unique because it was built of clay, sand, rice straw, rocks, and oyster shells.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ruins of St. Paul's, Rua de Sao Paulo, Macau China
In the heart of the old city stands the great carved stone facade of St. Paul's, which, with the grand staircase, are all that remain of the first church and Colleague of the Jesuits in China. Designed by an Italian Jesuit, the church was built in the early 17th century. In 1835 a fire destroyed all but the facade.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Macao Museum, No.112 Museum Qiandi, Macau China
The Macau Museum is located on the hill of the Fortaleza do Monte in Santo António, Macau. Exhibits that illustrate the life of Macau and its people over the past four centuries.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monte Forte (Fortaleza do Monte), Off Estrada do Repouso, Macau China
The Monte Forte was Macau's principal military defense structure which was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626. The fortress covers an area of 10,000 square metres and is in the shape of a trapezoid. It has became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Historic Centre of Macau, Macau Peninsula, Macau China
A collection of over twenty locations that witness the unique assimilation and co-existence of Chinese and Portuguese cultures in Macau, a former Portuguese colony.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Largo do Senado (Senado Square), Central District of Macau Peninsula, Macau China
An elongated triangular shaped square and connects Largo do São Domingos at one end and Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro on the other. Vast majority of the buildings around the square are European styled, The most famous ones are Leal Senado Building (World Heritage), General Post Office Building, etc.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Museum Of The Holy House Of Mercy Of Macau, No.2 Lane Right, The Holy House, Macau China
The 1st western-style clinic in Macau
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: St. Dominic's Church, St Dominic's Square, Historic City Centre, Macau China
St. Dominic's Church is a late 16th-century Baroque-style church that serves within the Cathedral Parish of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Macau. It is located in the peninsular part of the city at the Largo de São Domingos
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Leal Senado (Municipal Council), No. 163 Av. Almeida Ribeiro, Macau China
The Leal Senado Building was the seat of Portuguese Macau's government. It is located at one end of the Senado Square in São Lourenço, Macau, China. The title was bestowed on Macau's government in 1810 by Portugal's Prince Regent João, who later became King John VI of Portugal.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, South Bay New Reclamation Area, Macau China
Buffet lunch is arranged at 360 cafe, a 360 degrees revolving restaurant on the 60th floor of Macau Tower. After lunch, go to Observation Deck on the 61st floor to watch outdoor Skywalk, or Bungy Jump.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: AJ Hackett Macau Tower, Level T2, Adventure Zone, Macau Tower, Macau China
Macau Tower Observation Deck, see the place for SkyWalk and bungee jump
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Macau, Macau
Free time at Sands Casino from 15:00 to 16:00. Transfer to Macau's ferry terminal at 16:00. Take a return ferry at 17:00. Return coach transfer to your hotel. You will arrrive at your hotel before 18:30.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: B. P. International House, Kwun Chung, Hong Kong
2: Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong
3: Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong
4: Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
5: Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
6: Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
7: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
8: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
9: Prince Hotel, Harbour City, 23 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
10: Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong
11: Royal Plaza Hotel, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong
12: Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
13: The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
14: The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up to the following hotels:Attiude on Granville HotelB P International HouseBest Western Grand HotelBest Western Hotel Causeway BayBest Western Plus Hotel KowloonBest Western Plus Hotel Sheung WanBooth Lodge (The Salvation Army)Burlington HotelButterfly on MorrisonButterfly on PratButterfly on VictoriaCaritas Bianchi LodgeCasa HotelCity GardenConrad Hong KongCordis, Hong KongCosmo HotelCourtyard By MarriottCrowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway BayDorsett Mong Kok HotelDorsett WanChaiEast HotelEaton HotelEmpire Hotel, Causeway BayEmpire Hotel, WanchaiFenwick PierFour Seasons Hotel Hong KongGloucester Luk Kwok HotelGoodrich HotelGrand Hyatt Hong KongGrand View HotelGuangdong Hotel HKHarbour Grand Hong KongHarbour Grand KowloonHarbour Plaza 8 DegreesHarbour Plaza MetropolisHarbour Plaza North PointHilton Garden Inn Hong Kong MongkokHoliday Inn Express Causeway Bay HKHoliday Inn Golden MileHotel Bonaparte By RhombusHotel IconHotel Jen Hong KongHotel Panorama by RhombusHotel SAVHyatt Regency HK TSTIBIS Hong Kong Central & Sheung WanInn HotelIntercontinental Grand Stanford HKInterContinental HKIsland PacificIsland Shangri-LaJW Marriott Hotel Hong KongKerry Hotel HKKew Green Hotel WanchaiKimberley HotelKings HotelKowloon HotelKowloon Shangri-La HotelL'Hotel Causeway Bay Harbour ViewLangham Hotel, HK (TST)Largos HotelMarco Polo Gateway HotelMarco Polo HK HotelMarco Polo Prince HotelMetropark Hotel KowloonMetropark Hotel Mong KokMetropark Hotel, Causeway BayNathan HotelNew World Millennium HKNovotel Century Hong KongNovotel Nathan Road Kowloon HKPark HotelPeninsula HKPrudential HotelRegal Hong KongRegal Kowloon HotelRegal Oriental HotelRenaissance Harbour ViewRosedale Hong KongRosedale Hotel Kowloon MongkokRoyal Plaza HotelShamrock HotelSheraton HK Hotel & TowersSilka Seaview HotelSilka West Kowloon HotelSouth China HotelSouth Pacific HotelStanford Hillview HotelStanford Hotel (MongKok)The Charterhouse Causeway BayThe City ViewThe Emperor (373 Queen's Road East)The Empire Hotel KowloonThe Excelsior Hong KongThe Harbour ViewThe Imperial HotelThe Luxe ManorThe Mira HKThe Park Lane Hong Kong a PullmanThe Ritz-CarltonThe Royal GardenThe Royal Pacific Hotel & TowersThe Wharney Guang Dong Hong KongVIC on the HarbourW HotelWest HotelYesinn @YMT Wing Sing LaneYMCA of HK (The Salisbury)
Departure Time :7:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you book a tour, but do not offer a pickup place, you will receive cancellation notice and refund. If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. The deadline is 3pm one day prior of your Macau tour day. This is the time when all ferry tickets will be bought for Macau tour next day. After the deadline, all bookings without a pickup plan will be cancelled automatically.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. Otherwise the tour bus will not come to your hotel.
- You will receive a Final Confirmation Voucher with pickup time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. MUST be on time since the reserved round-trip ferry tickets are not changeable. There is no refund for no show or being late.
- Please inform your nationality on reservation. You are recommend to use keyword of "Corpo de Polícia de Segurança Pública" to search on Internet and check if you need a visa for Macau. Please bring along passport for immigration entry at Macau.
- The immigration department of Hong Kong has announced that starting from 23 January 2017, Indian national must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit Hong Kong visa-free. From 23 January for any Indian passport holder join the any outgoing tour to Macau must bring their passport and with copy of pre-arrival registration. When your tour guide pick up the Indian guest for outgoing tour to Macau, they will check with the guest to ensure they have the copy of pre-arrival registration.
- Chinese passport holders need to have Macau Travel Permit and should apply it from Chinese Embassy before you arrive in Hong Kong. Chinese citizen from mainland China please do not book this tour because you might have problem for re-entry of Hong Kong in the same day. Due to different explanation of visiting times of your Hong Kong Travel Permit, you might be rejected to re-enter into Hong Kong,
- Museum of Macau is not included for tours on Monday.
- Ages below 21 or those wearing shorts or slippers are not allowed access to casino. No photos allowed inside museum and casino. If you do not enter into casino, you can walk around the nearby area and come back in time.
- If you want to stay on Macau Tower to take SkyWalk or bungee jump at own cost, you will give up the visit of Sands Casino (no partial refund). Please tell your tour guide that you will leave the group, and ask for your return ferry ticket. Please notice no land transfer will be arranged after Macau Tower if you leave the group.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you choose return ferry at 2200: After lunch, you will not visit Sands Casino. You will be transferred to Venetian Macao. Free time in Cotai Strip. Your coach & guide will leave. You will on your own. Please take free hotel shuttle bus (offered by Venetian Macao) to ferry terminal @2100. Then take ferry back to Hong Kong at 2200. No pickup from ferry terminal on Hong Kong side, return coach transfer from ferry terminal to your hotel in Hong Kong will be arranged by yourself.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.