Day Tour to Luxor West Bank
The Western Bank is mainly dedicated to funerary buildings of where you will visit the most important, namely the Valley of the Kings with rock-cut royal tombs, the Colossi of Memnon and the terraced funerary temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified professional Egyptologist guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
What's excluded :
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Our representative will be waiting for you at the hotel to pick you up to start your tour to the west bank where you will visit :
The valley of the kings: Where you will see the tombs of the pharaohs and the awesome colors on the walls which still very well preserved till today, your tour guide will recommend for you the best 3 tombs to see.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Hatshepsut temple: The unique queen, who ruled Egypt 20 years alone.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Colossi of Memnon: remains of the funerary temple of King Amenophis III.
After the tour, your tour guide will take you back to the hotel or the cruise.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your hotel in Luxor
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.