Day Tour To Luxor from Hurghada by bus
Visit Luxor’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites on a full-day, private tour from Hurghada featuring five major ancient landmarks. Early-morning departure from Hurghada ensures time to explore places on the East and West Bank of the Nile River. See Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut (at Deir el-Bahari), and the Colossi of Memnon on the East Bank, then continue to the West Bank for tours of Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
per adult from
15 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off inside hurghada
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- taxes and charges
- necessary licenses for the tours
- qualified licensed driver
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 30 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
We will pick you up from your hotel early morning by air conditioned Bus to Luxor.
It takes about 4 hours driving along the red sea mountains and the Nile in Upper Egypt,
of course you’ll take break for a while, if you need to use toilet or even relax a little bit.
We’ll start visiting the Temples of Karnak,
After lunch you will have the chance to enjoy some free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the papyrus institute or perfumes center then continue to the hugely impressive to visit Valley of the Kings,
after that we head to the impressive Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Finally we make a brief stop at the Colossi of Memnon 3400 years old, the gigantic statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III.
Once you finish you full day tour in Luxor we’ll take you back to your hotel in hurghada, with fantastic memories.
Duration: 16 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from hurghada hotels
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.