Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada and drive to Luxor by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle to visit the famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship that was ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. You will enjoy your Lunch on the way at a local restaurant in Luxor, then you will be visiting the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs. Later on you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary,
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour to Karnak, Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- Service of professional tour guide.
- Entrance fees to the sights.
- Lunch at quality restaurant.
- Pick up service from hotel and return.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle
- Assistance of our personnel during tours.
- All transfers by air-conditioned Vehicle.
- All services charges and taxes included.
What's excluded :
- Personal spending.
- Optional Activities.
Leave the beach for a day and head to Luxor to see Egypt’s ‘open-air museum’. See Luxor Temple and Karnak on the east bank of the Nile, as well as Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings on the west bank.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tamer Safari Will Pickup you From your Hotel in Hurghada
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.