Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Flight
Discover the greatness of the ancient Pharaohs by visiting their legendry temples in Luxor. Start your tour moving from your hotel in Cairo in the early morning towards Cairo Airport taking the flight towards Luxor. Upon arrival at Luxor, you will be met, by our representative, then have a blissful day tour kicking off at Karnak Temple; the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Then pay a visit to Valley of The Kings, containing the masterpieces of the ancient Egyptian tombs. Then move onto Temple of Queen Hatshpsute, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Moreover; lunch is going to be served during your trip. In the evening, you will be driven to Luxor airport & back to Cairo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- Warm meet and assist upon arrival and departure at Luxor Airport.
- All transfers by private a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Domestic flights Cairo - Luxor - Cairo.
- Entry/Admission - Cairo International Airport
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Luxor International Airport
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo & transfer to Cairo International Airport Flight to Luxor will take 50 minutes. Where you will be met & assisted by our Luxor representative. After that our Egyptologist guide will be waiting for you upon arrival outside the main arrival of Luxor airport with the sign “Ancient Egypt Tours with your name “
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
We will star to enjoy an excursion to visit The Karnak Temple, the largest place of worship ever built. In ancient Egypt, the power of the god Amun of Thebes gradually increased during the early New Kingdom, and after the short persecution led by Akhenaten, it rose to its apex. In the reign of Ramesses III, more than two thirds of the property owned by the temples belonged to Amun, evidenced by the stupendous buildings at Karnak. Although badly ruined, no site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man, and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples located about three kilometers north of Luxor, Egypt situated on 100 ha (247 acres) of land. Karnak is actually the sites modern name. Its ancient name was Ipet-isut, meaning "The Most Select (or Sacred) of Places".
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
You will continue to explore then transfer to the the Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahary
Queen Hatshepsut was the first great woman in recorded history: the forerunner of such figures as Cleopatra, Catherine the Great and Elizabeth I.The Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut is the focal point of the Deir el-Bahri complex of mortuary temples and tombs located on the west bank of the Nile, opposite the city of Luxor. Hatshepsut was female pharoah. Her temple, This temple was built on three surfaces take the form of balconies, devoted primarily to the worship of the god Amun, and to perform funeral rites for the queen known as El Deir El Bahary
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Than pay a visit to Valley of the Kings the Valley of the Kings was created and used from approximately 1539 BC to 1075 BC. It contains some 60 tombs, starting with Thutmose I and ending with Ramses X or XI. The official name of the site was The Great and Majestic Necropolis of the Millions of Years of the Pharaoh, Life, Strength, Health in The West of Thebes, or more usually, the Great Field. The most famous tomb is KV62, the Tomb of King Tutankhamun. The discovery of King Tut’s tomb was made by Howard Carter in 1922, Tutankhamun’s tomb was the first royal tomb to be discovered that was still largely intact. Moreover; lunch is going to be served during your trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Proceed to the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III, Colossi of Memnon are the two massive stone statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III. For 3,400 years they have sat in the Theban necropolis, across the River Nile from the city of Luxor. The original function of the Colossi was to stand guard at the entrance to Amenhotep’s memorial temple or mortuary temple.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Luxor International Airport, Egypt
You will be driven to Luxor. Air port & back to Cairo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels.Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.