Day Tour To Lake Nakuru National Park
The park has recently been enlarged partly to provide the sanctuary for the black rhino. This undertaking has necessitated a fence - to keep out poachers rather than to restrict the movement of wildlife.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ground transportation in a tour safari van with open roof hutch for game viewing.
- Lunch at Nakuru Sarova Lion Hill Lodge.
- Lake Nakuru Park fee.
- Services of an English speaking driver / guide.
- Entry/Admission - Lake Nakuru
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Laundry.
- Personal expenses.
- All other expenses not mentioned above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Nakuru National Park Kenya
Early morning you will depart for Nakuru National Park. Which is approximately two and half hours from Nairobi. Lake Nakuru National Park hosts a fresh water lake, Lake Nakuru is famous of its number of flamingos nesting along the shores. The surface of the shallow lake is often hardly recognizable due to the continually shifting mass of pink. The lake's abundance of algae attracts the vast quantity of flamingos that famously lines the shore.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
ApartmentsAll hotels within Nairobi
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.