Day Tour to Lagrasse village and Fontfroide Abbey.Private tour from Carcassonne.
This is the perfect tour for the travelers who loves miedieval ambiance, old stones, and quiet.
The walks are easy, and the places are beautiful.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide and driver
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye de Lagrasse
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye de Fontfroide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Personnal insurances
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abbaye de Lagrasse, 4 Rive Gauche, 11220, Lagrasse France
Lagrasse, named as one of the most beautiful villages of france. In the valley of the River Orbieu, Lagrasse sits in the foothills of the Pyrenees in a region renowned for its wine production in the surrounding hills, the Corbières.
Lagrasse is an attractive village, with an Abbey – permission for its construction was given by Charlemagne in 783.
The two highlights of the village are the Abbey and the bridges, although the narrow medieval streets of the village itself are also very attractive and the remains of the town walls can still be seen.
Lunch in a restaurant in Lagrasse itself.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Abbaye de Fontfroide, Chemin de Fontfroide Rd 613, 11100, Narbonne France
In the begenning of the afternoon we depart for the Abbey of Fontfroide where you can explore at your leisure with an audio guide. One of the best preserved Cistercian monuments in France, Fontfroide Abbey was founded in 1093 on land given to some Benedictine monks by the Vicomte de Narbonne.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in any hotels, bed and breakfast around Carcassonne.Pick up from and train station, Airport or port.Any point of pick up is accepted if around Carcassonne.Airports
- Carcassonne Airport, Route de Montréal, 11000 Carcassonne, France
- Canal du Midi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.