Day tour to Islamic Cairo
8 hour starts every day from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Private tour includes All Pickup & drop off transfers from Customer Location in either Cairo or Giza, Entry Fees, Expert Tour guide, Snacks, lunch, All Taxes & Services and All Transfers by Private Air Conditioned Vehicle, Tour excludes Personal Items, Tipping and any Optional Tours, Available language English, Spanish German and French.
per adult from
What's included :
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle Expert tour guide Entrance fees All Service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Visa , Tipping , any extra sightseeing not in the program
- sarts at 10:00 am Your Tours guide will pick you up from your Hotel at 10:00 am and transfer you to the Most Famous mosque in Egypt which is Al Azhar Mosque if it`s Friday you will attend Jumm'ah`s Prayer then Followed by another Visit to another Famous mosque Calls Al Hussien Mosque.
Over there you can do your Islamic clothing shopping as the area itself Full of Shops that sells all kind of Islamic Clothes and more
Then lunch at Local Restaurant where you eat one of the most Common meal for Egyptian that Calls `Kosharii`.
After Lunch continue your day Tour to some other Historical untouristic mosques that belongs to El Sayeda Zeinab Mosque in Cairo the grand daughter of the Prophet Mohamed,` May Prayers and Peace be upon him`Her Mosque stands in the heart of the square named after Al Sayeda Zeinab .
Al Sayeda Zeinab is Also the youngest daughter of both Al Sayeda Fatima, the Prophet's daughter and his cousin Ali Ibn Abi Taleb and the sister of the two Imams Al Hassan and Al Hussein.
Her mosque was set up shortly after her arrival to Egypt on the appearance of the new crescent moon of Shaaban (the eighth month of the Hegira calendar) in the year 61 A.H (AD 680 - 681). When she first arrived to the small village of Al Abassah of Al Sharkia governorate, east of Delta the Umayyad waly (governor) of Egypt Maslama Ibn Makhlid Al Ansary had been on the head of the gathering of well-wishers.
She later settled down at Al Fustat city (first Islamic Capital of Egypt) where she became the guest of Maslama.Then Visit The mosque of Sayyida Nafisa that locates 150 meters southward El-Sayyida Nafisa Square. It was built by Abbas Helmy II during the Dynasty of Mohammed Ali Pasha.
Then Visit El-Sayyida Nafisa Mosque which is one of the members of Prophet Mohammed who has a great reputation in Egypt Then end your day Tour with The Oldest Mosque in Africa Amr Ibn al'As Mosque This is the first and oldest mosque ever built on the land of Egypt.
Erected in 642 AD (21 AH) by Amr Ibn al'As, the commander of the Muslim army that conqueredEgypt, the mosque is also known as Taj al-Jawamie Then Followed by another Visit to Ahmed Ibn Tulun Mosque was completed in 879 AD on Mount Yashkur in a settlement named al-Qata'i by the founder of Egypt's Tulunid Dynasty (868-905 AD), Ahmad ibn Tulun.
Al-Qata'i was about two kilometers from the old community of Fustat. He was born in Baghdad, the son of a Turkish slave of Mongol origin owned by the Caliph, al-Ma'mun. He would later rise to became governor of Egypt after his stepfather, who died in 870, was awarded that position.
The mosque that he had built over a period of three years of mudbrick became the focal point of the Tulunid capital that lasted only 26 years.
At the end of the day Tour around 18:00 pm transfer you Back to your Hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
anywhere from Cairo
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.