Day Tour To Islamic And Christian Cairo
visit Islamic and Christian Cairo Where you can visit the historical mosques, Islamic,El Moez street & Christiansites in Cairo and Churches in Cairo, the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old jewish synagogue – Ben Ezra Synagogue.
per adult from
What's included :
- - All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- - Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- - Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Shopping tours in Cairo.
- - All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- - Tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ben Ezra Synagogue, Coptic Cairo, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Our tour guide will pick you upfrom your hotel to Start your full day tour visiting Old Cairo that known as Christian Coptic Cairo which is Among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family where the spiritual impact of their presence is most felt still; though their stay was brief, for the Governor of what was then Fustat enraged by the tumbling down of idols at Jesus’ approach sought to kill the Child. But they took shelter from his wrath in a cave above which, in later years, the Church of Abu Serga (St Sergious) was built. This, and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon, is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. An air of piety and devotion pervades the whole district there. Also There you will be able to visit and Enter the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old jewish synagogue – Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Lunch is included in between visits at Local Restaurant Based on Full Meal for each Person but Beverages are not included
Then Continue your day tour to Islamic Cairo that was Founded in 641 A.D By the First Muslam leader Amr Ibn Elas Over there in Islamic Cairo you will be able to Visit and Enter the Following Mosques `Masjid` Amr Ibn Elas Mosque that was built in 642 A.D By the Muslim leader Amr Ibn Elas at El FUSTAT area
then Followed by a visit to the Most and Biggest mosques in Cairo which is El Sultan Hassan Mosque that also known as `Madrasa El Sultan Hassan` that was founded by Sultan Hassan in 1356 A.D The Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan is a massive Mamluk era mosque and madrassa located near The Citadel in Cairo. Its construction began 757 AH/1356 CE with work ending three years later “without even a single day of idleness”. At the time of construction the mosque was considered remarkable for its fantastic size and innovative architectural components. Commissioned by a sultan of a short and relatively unimpressive profile, al-Maqrizi noted that within the mosque were several “wonders of construction”. The mosque was, for example, designed to include schools for all four of the Sunni schools of thought: Shafi’i, Maliki, Hanafi and Hanbali.
Then Followed by another big famous Mosque Which is Al-Rifa’i Mosque The building is located opposite the Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan, which dates from around 1361, and was architecturally conceived as a complement to the older structure. This was part of a vast campaign by the 19th century rulers of Egypt to both associate themselves with the perceived glory of earlier periods in Egypt‘s Islamic history and modernize the city. The mosque was constructed next to two large public squares and off of several European style
Then visit The Citadel of Cairo where you can visit the most famous mosque in Cairo which is Mohamed Ali`s mosque that known as the Alabaster Mosque
At the end of the Tour, you will be transferred back to your Hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.