Day tour to Gorely volcano (Private Jeep tour)
This tour will show you the beautiful world of volcanic life with its craters, acid lake of amazing color and solidified lavas.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vilyuchik Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Volcano Gorely
What's excluded :
- Insurance (must have)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vilyuchik Volcano, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky 684035 Russia
Our guide will pick you up from the hotel and we will head to Gorely volcano. On our way to the base of the volcano we will visit the Vilyuchinsky pass, where we will have a panoramic view at giant and beautiful mountains of the South Kamchatka group of volcanoes. There you will be able to get known about flora and fauna from information stands located on the observation deck, or just sit on the benches and enjoy stunning nature.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Volcano Gorely, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Russia
After we reach the foot of the volcano we will start our walk to the craters. Ascent of the volcanic craters is not difficult and passes between the slag fields and frozen lava flows. Gorely has several cones and a dozen craters. Two of them are the
most interesting for tourists: Active and Blue Lake. The first one warrants its name without ceasing its volcanic activity. And the second one keeps up as well, revealing an amazingly beautiful lake at its bottom to the gaze of amazed tourists. We will walk along the edges of these craters, marveling at the geological richness of their structure and admiring the opening views. After descent we will head back the hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our manager will call you day before the tour starts and clarify information about transport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.