Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Saqqara, Dahshour
It's lovely to spend your tour in three places on the same day which you will have the opportunity to see the step pyramid (the older Egyptian pyramid) of king zoser, and the three pyramids of Giza which are considered as one of the seven wonders of the world, and the amazing Dahshour pyramids ( Bent and red pyramid).
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- no hidden fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
you will visit the marvelous pyramids of Giza and enjoy watching the Great Pyramid of King Cheops which is one of the seven wonders of the world, there you will have a chance to go on an adventure and discover the inside of the pyramid. Then you will see the mysterious Sphinx which guards the Pyramids.
Pass By: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
you will see the oldest of the pyramids of Egypt, the Step Pyramid, built by the architect Imhotep for king Zoser. enjoy our marvelous history and see The walls are inscribed in the hieroglyphic language.
Pass By: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
See the Pyramids of Dahshour, Mainly the two pyramids built by king Sinfru, Cheops ‘father', which are known as the Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramid.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.