Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Saqqara and Memphis from Cairo
Go back in time to the days of the pharaohs and spend some hours exploring the pyramids. Discover a piece of world history and visit one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world on this private guided tour. Check out the iconic Sphinx and the Valley Temple of Mummification. Explore Memphis; founded by King Mina, which was the center of power and culture in Egypt for 3,000 years. See the Pyramid of Djoser, regarded as the world’s oldest major stone structure. Learn more about ancient Egyptian noblemen at the tombs of the Nobles in Saqqara. With door-to-door transfers by an air-conditioned car
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottle of water during the tour.
- Pickup service from your Hotel by a private A/C. vehicle and return.
- Professional English speaking Egyptology Tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Lunch is optional in this tour.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Step Pyramid of Djoser
- Entry/Admission - Memphis Historical Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Egypt Gift Tours Egyptology guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza on time. Once you enter the Giza plateau area, you will be able to go very close to the Great Pyramid of Cheops, and staring at that massive structure, you will realize that your dream of visiting the only surviving wonder of the ancient world came true.
Your guide will provide you with historical insights into those 4600 years old tombs, how they were built and how long it took the ancient Egyptians to complete them. He will also give you enough time to take as many photos as you wish. You may like to enter the burial chamber of one of the pyramids (Extra Ticket).
Passing through the pyramids of Chephren and Menkaure, you will stop to click some photos of all the pyramids together. In that part of the Sahara Desert area, you will also have the chance to ride a camel, take nice clicks and have a lot of desert fun (optional).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
After these pyramids, we visit the Valley Temple - The place where the priests mummified the dead body of king Chephren, owner of the second pyramid at Giza Plateau. It is also the place where you can have a close-up look at the Sphinx; the legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren. This mysterious monument was carved to symbolize the pharaoh’s power and wisdom.
After this great tour, you will have the chance to go to a papyrus institute to see how the Egyptians produced this genuine artwork thousands of years ago.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara Egypt
Proceed to the Pyramid of Djoser, the world's oldest major stone structure, in Saqqara. This pyramid was built during the reign of the Third Dynasty of Ancient Egypt 4,800 years ago. Also visit the Tombs of the Nobles in Saqqara and learn more about the daily life of ancient Egyptian noblemen.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Memphis Historical Site, Egypt
Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant(optional) and transfer to the city of Memphis which was founded by King Mina and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom. Memphis remained the center of politics and culture in Egypt for over 3,000 years. See the famous colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx of Queen Hatshepsut in Memphis.
Finally you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Cairo Or Giza.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels in Cairo or Giza.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.