Day Tour To Giza Pyramids and Old Cairo and Cave Church And Khan Elkhalily
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a private tour Giza pyramids and sphinx of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. The Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramids of chefren. Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant then Move to visit Old Cairo including visits to the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue.than move to Khan El Khaili Bazaar and learn more about local products and treasures. Move Than to Cave Church of Saint Simon back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel / air port & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- One bottle of water on board the vehicle per trip.
- All taxes & service charge
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Entry/Admission - Cave Church
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world The great Pyramid of Khufu’s (Cheops),3 small pyramids You will continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the sight of Khafre’s (kaphren) pyramid - Khufu's son, the second-largest pyramid on Giza site,, the remains of the funeral temple, the pyramid of Mankawra(Mykerinus) and 3 small pyramids. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramids of chefren This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king. After visiting the pyramids, you'll then continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the three pyramids rising from the sands, with the Cairo skyline in the background.
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
Then Move to visit to a visit to Old Cairo to visit fascinated built wonders such as the Hanging Church that was built in 3rd and beginning of the 4th century. also in the Basilica style., the Abu Sirga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue which dates back to the beginning of the 15th century AD It was built in the Basilica style above the cave in which the Holy Family took refuge. end your tour in Cairo with a visit to Amr Ibn El-aas mosque which is the very first mosque built in Egypt, there you will drive to to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, (if there's enough time), one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East, you will be transferred, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cave Church, Mokattam, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Move Than to Cave Church of Saint Simon
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Lastly, head to Khan El Khaili Bazaar and learn more about local products and treasures. Have lunch in a local restaurant before being transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels and cairo international airportAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.