day tour to Giza pyramids , sakkara & Memphis by private car and driver only
pick up by our private car , Day Trip to Pyramids, Memphis and Saqqara, start your tour to visit Memphis City the oldest capital in ancient Egypt, then proceed to Saqqara Step Pyramid "Zoser Pyramid", next tour to Giza Pyramids Day Tours visit pyramid of king Cheops, Chephren & Mycerinus, continue visiting the Sphinx, and the Valley Temple. Book your tour online with All Tours Egypt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- private car
- hotel pick up and drop off
- day tour to sakkara , giza and memphis
- tour guide
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Excursion Cairo professional Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel either in Cairo or Giza , to start your full day tour to The complex of Giza pyramids , One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome. At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx which face of king Chephren and body of lion represnt the strenght .
the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren and the wishing well
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
, After that we will drive to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
tour to Memphis, Egypt’s first Capital until the end of the old kingdom 3200 B.C. with colossal statue of king Ramses the second . At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.