Day tour to Garni pagan temple and Geghard monastery
Traveling with me you will get more than what's in itinerary.
Book a tour with me and you will be able to feel Armenia
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The Monastery of Geghard
- Entry/Admission - Garni Temple
What's excluded :
- Guide Service
- Entrance ticket to Garni temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Monastery of Geghard, Near Goght Village, Geghard Armenia
1st stop is Charenrts Arch from there you will admire the beauty of Ararat Mount .
Next destination will be Geghard Monastery, which is a UNESCO world heritage site. The complex is partrely carved in a giant basalt rock. The name Geghard is translated from old Armenian as “spear”. The famous spear which pierced Jesus Christ has been kept here for 5 centuries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery Road H3, Garni Armenia
Garni Pagan Temple is a masterpiece of classical hellenictical architecture, built by Armenian king Tirdates 1-st in 1-st century AD. Here Armenian sun god Mihr was worshipped two thousand years ago
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Republic Square, Nalbandyan St, Yerevan, Armenia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.