Day tour to Galle port, Turtle hatchery and Madu river boat rides
Explore the city of Galle with personalized attention from your guide on this private tour. You'll enjoy a comprehensive tour focused on your interests, with commentary tailored to your group. Visit the Galle Fort, take in the architecture of the town, and visit Unawatuna Gay for swimming and snorkeling. Easy round-trip transportation makes for a door-to-door experience.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Meet your guide at your Colombo or Negombo hotel at 7am for a 10-hour day tour of Galle, Sri Lanka.
Begin at the Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery, home to seven species of marine turtles and other wild sea life. Continue to Weligama and gaze at the stilt fisherman hauling their catch in the middle of the clear blue water.
Visit Galle Fort, a Portuguese-built and Dutch-fortified 16th-century fort with a complex history. Learn how the city’s strategic location made it a hub for sea trade and a landing point for the island’s colonial rulers.
Stop by the Unawatuna beach to embrace the sea breeze and the gold Sands of Sri Lanka.At the conclusion of the tour, you will return to Colombo.
Departure Point :Hotels in Colombo or Negombo
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.