Day Tour to El Fayoum from Cairo
Enjoy Fayoum Trips from Cairo visiting El Fayoum major sights, Wadi El Rayan, Wadi Hitan, Mudawara Mountain,Medinet Madi with MapTours, Your gate to the country that has little bit of everything everything.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo and back.
- All transfers by 4x4 car.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Late lunch meal at local restaurant in EL Fayoum.
- All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
MapTours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to enjoy El Fayoum famous sites. From Cairo to Fayoum is about 95 km. Today all visits are in Wadi El Ryan, designated as Protected Area in 1989. We will start our tour to Wadi Hitan Protected Area (Valley of the Whales), about 90 km far from Fayoum. Wadi Hitan or Valley of the Whales is located in the Protected Area of Wadi El Rayan and it was designated by UNISCO as a world Heritage Site in recognition of the 40 million year –old whale skeletons found there. On the way to Wadi El Rayan Water Falls, visit Mudawara Mountain. Then into Wadi Al Ryan Water Falls. Wadi El Rayan is a natural depression located in the western desert, Wadi Rayan consists of two lakes connected by Egypt’s only waterfalls, formed in 1970 by an overflow of drainage water from the farmlands in Fayoum. After that enjoy Medinet Madi (Ancient City Uncovered) which dates back to the third pharaonic dynasty built by Amenemhet III and completed Amenemhet IV. Late Lunch will be served at a good quality restaurant. After that transfer back to Cairo.
Duration: 18 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly advise your phone number to arrange the pickup time and location with our Representative
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.