Day Tour to Dendera and Abydos
From Luxor, you can do a day excursion to visit 2 temples not much known but yet of the most beautiful and most preserved temples of Ancient Egypt. Dendera and Abydos Temples.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Qualified professional Egyptologist guide.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Rameses II
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Rameses II, Beni Mansur, Abydos Egypt
Meet our representative then we will start driving to Temple of Seti I. Start with visiting Abydos. Abydos was believed to be the burial place of god Osiris, the god of the afterlife, and there king Seti I started the temple and his son the famous Pharaoh Ramses II completed it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dendera Temple Complex, Dendera Egypt
Then you will enjoy visiting Dendra the first zodiac ever in the history in Dendera temple. Dendera is the site of the temple of Goddess Hathor, Goddess of love, music, joy, motherhood, Lady of turquoise and Lady of the sycamore tree. Then drive back to Luxor.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your hotel in Luxor
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.