Day tour to Cultural queen cities
Are you looking for an unbelievable private day trip? The two queen cities of the Kathmandu valley- Bhaktapur and Patan (UNESCO World Heritage Sites) are waiting you! You will really be wondered visiting the city of medieval art and culture. This 7-8 hours private day tour will turn enjoyable and memorable one if your life time.
• Perfect places for a Full Day Private Tour of 7-8 hours
• Explore UNESCO Heritage sites
• See Golden Gate, 55 Window palace, 5 Story Temple, Pottery Square, Dattatraya Square and master piece of the Peacock Window in Bhaktapur
• See Stone Temple and
• Observe Nepal's most popular woodcarving
• Experience Lifestyle of Newari people and their virgin culture
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off or as the departure place as mentioned
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with Driver
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
pon meeting at the departure point or the hotel you stay in Kathmandu, drive to Nuwakot which, offers the breathtaking views of the northern Himalayan ranges including Manaslu to Langtang Range. It will take around 2.5 hrs to arrive Nuwakot. It was once on a major trade route to Tibet, one of the most thriving commercial hubs of Nepal, and regarded as the Western gateway to the Kathmandu valley.Seven Story Palace in Nuwakot is the center of attraction for the visitors. It was built in 1762 AD on the name of ''DurgaRatna". However, it has eventually been renamed and become famous as the Seven Story Palace after fallen of two story in the earthquake of 1934. Strategically placed and impressively built, this palace is of extreme historical importance and is still regarded as a model of architecture. With 5 feet thick walls and towering seven stories above the streets, the palace was built to withstand the strongest of forces. A testimony to its historical significance is that it was in this Palace that King Rana Bahadur Shah welcomed the British representative, Mr. William Kirkpatrick, in 1793, just after the war between Nepal and China. In addition, here, in 1816 AD, King Gribanyoddha received a letter of credential from Mr. E. Gardner, the first representative of the UK to visit Nepal. The massive quake of 2015 badly hit the palace square locals have initiated campaigns to restore the historic and cultural significance of this landmark. Rangamahal (The Palace of Malla King) and Bhairabi temple are the other attractions. Situated just east of the Seven Story Palace, Rangamahal is made of beautiful oily bricks with fine wooden carvings. Since Nuwakot was jointly ruled by the Malla kings of the Kathmandu valley, Rangamahal was built for the purpose of a recreation spot for the three kings of the valley. Four story palace is known as Garadghar. It is situated facing the Seven Story palace and is believed that the King Prithvi Narayan Shah built it in 1762 as a Tilingaghar(Store of weapons). Featuring a unique Nepalese architect of Pagoda style, it stands majestically in the town and remains at the center of attraction for the visitors.
You can spend enough time in Nuwakaot. You also have an opportunity of doing the village walk until the Malika hill 1450 m, which offers the wide view of the land terraces along with the distant mountains. You will return to Kathmandu having Nepali typical lunch in Famous Parvati's Homestay.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Patan Durbar Square, Patan (Lalitpur) 44700 Nepal
Patan Durbar Square is situated at the centre of the city of Lalitpur in Nepal. It is one of the three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. One of its attraction is the ancient royal palace where the Malla Kings of Lalitpur resided.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from inside Katmandu valleyAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.