Day Tour to Cairo group price from hurghada
Staying in Hurghada needn’t mean missing out on the joys of Cairo. Check off the city’s star attractions in just one day on this convenient guided tour. First, head to Giza for the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, and the Valley Temple. Next, soak up the atmosphere in Cairo as you visit the Egyptian Antiquities Museum. Your tour includes lunch and hotel transfers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing tour
What's excluded :
- Transportation from Makadi , Safaga and sahl hasheesh extra charge.
- entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
Leave your Hurghada hotel very early by air-conditioned vehicle, and make the journey to the capital, Cairo. On arrival, meet your private Egyptologist guide and start your tour of this world-famous city’s highlights. Head first to the Giza Plateau to see the Giza Pyramids. Marvel at the three mighty burial tombs, built around 2,500 BC, and one of the last remaining Ancient Wonders of the World. Feast your eyes on the largest of the tombs: the Great Pyramid. Constructed from 2.3 million stone blocks, this incredible edifice is a masterpiece of engineering and is believed to have taken up to 20 years to build. See the enigmatic Sphinx, the mysterious statue of a human-headed lion that guards the pyramids, and if you wish, go inside (additional cost) one of the pyramids to witness the inner chambers — your guide is not permitted to accompany you during a visit. Also, perhaps visit the Solar Boat Museum (additional cost), home to the stunning funerary boat of Khufu, the pharaoh for whom the Great Pyramid was built. Gaze in awe at the cedar-wood boat, used to transport Khufu’s body to the site, and learn how its remnants were discovered and reassembled. Afterward, stop for lunch and continue to Cairo's Egyptian Museum, home to an astounding collection of some 120,000 ancient artifacts. Explore some of the museum’s highlights, including the must-see Tutankhamun collection. Be wowed by the boy king’s golden death mask, coffins and funerary riches, and learn about this short reign and the mysteries of his death. Next, visit Khan el-Khalili bazaar, Cairo’s main souk. Delve into the bustling lanes and perhaps haggle for souvenirs at the shops selling trinkets, gold, spices and other goodies. Pay a visit to a papyrus institute to see how these time-honored artworks are created and if you wish, purchase some papyrus paintings as mementos. Finally, return to Hurghada, where your day ends with a hotel drop-off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels inside or around hurghada
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.