Day Tour to Cairo from Hurghada by Air
Fly from Hurghada to Cairo to get a glimpse of the heart of Egypt. With our guide, you will visit the Giza Pyramids and the Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum or the Cairo Citadel, and go shopping in Cairo’s legendary bazaar, Khan al Khalili. Fly out at night after getting a whirlwind tour of this incredible city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All Service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
- Return flight ticket from Hurghada
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
At the morning Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada or El Gouna and transfer you to Hurghada International Airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met and accompanied by your tour guide to discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates from the time of Chephren, the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to relish a trip to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Move on to Coptic Cairo for a background about the Christian & Jewish heritage through the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Finally you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for flight to Hurghada and then transfer back to your hotel.
Note: kindly note that any hotel's pickup from Safaga, Soma Bay,
Makadi, Sahl Hasheesh, or Elgouna will be for extra charge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Hurghada
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.