Day Tour to Cairo from Hurghada by Air
Fly from Hurghada to Cairo to get a glimpse of the heart of Egypt, visiting the Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Cairo Citadel, Coptic and Islamic Cairo and go shopping in famous Khan al Khalili Bazzar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Domestic flights (Hurghada – Cairo/Cairo – Hurghada)
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks & Water during the Tour
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Lunch at an excellent restaurant
- Egyptologist guide
- All taxes & service charge.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
What's excluded :
- Tips & gestures
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Enjoy Trips To Cairo From Hurghada, First of all, we will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada or El Gouna and transfer you to Hurghada International Airport for a flight to Cairo where you will be met and accompanied by your tour guide to discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren, the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant in Cairo.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Then you will move on to relish a trip to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
Tour Coptic Cairo for a background about the Christian and Jewish heritage through the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Finally, you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for a flight to Hurghada and then transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.