Day tour to Burana Tower and Konorchek Canyons + Dinner with Kyrgyz Family
Within one day tour, I will introduce you to the history of Burana Tower, landscapes of Konorchek Canyons and national cuisines of Kyrgyz people!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - On our way from Burana Tower to Konorchek Canyons we will visit the most famous food stops in Kyrgyzstan. We will drink some tea from Kyrgyz samovar and eat national bread with sour cream.
- Bottled water - You will be provided with clean water if you will have non-plastic bottle.
- Dinner - At the end of the tour the guider will introduce you to his family and you will have dinner together! It is part of our culture and traditions!
- Entry/Admission - Burana Tower
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burana Tower, Don-Aryk, Tokmok 722201 Kyrgyzstan
The Burana Tower is a large minaret in the Chui Valley in northern Kyrgyzstan. The tower, along with grave markers, some earthworks and the remnants of a castle and three mausoleums, is all that remains of the ancient city of Balasagun, which was established by the Karakhanids at the end of the 9th century. An external staircase and steep, winding stairway inside the tower enables visitors to climb to the top. Here you will see a small museum with exhibits found at excavations, providing more details about this ancient settlement, and become familiar with the collection of Balbals, Turkic grave marks.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Boom Gorge, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
The Boom gorge is the connecting link between Chui and Issyk-Kul valleys. In the gorge flows one of the largest rivers of Tien-Shan – Chu. The river broke this large and picturesque gorge among the mountains.
Boom is characterized by a variety of landscapes. Wooded and green slopes, covered with trees and shrubs, are suddenly replaced by drained clay canyons. The complex relief of the gorge is also noteworthy: a narrow and winding in the western part, it widens considerably in the eastern part, forming a wide valley.
Stop At: Konorchek Canyons, 125 km from Bishkek, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
Konorchek Canyon is an amazing tourist destination in the eastern part of the Kyrgyz Range. It looks like a miniature Grand Canyon in the middle of the Tian-Shan Mountains! Thousands of years of soil erosion have made this place incredible.
It is famous for the remains of the ancient volcano Seghizhan-Shokny. The remains of volcanoes for Kyrgyzstan are an exceptional phenomenon due to the fact that Central Asia has almost no traces of volcanoes. Even to this day, it is possible to find the remains of shells from ancient times when there was a sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :150a Chuy Ave, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick you up from your hotel/guesthouse.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/6/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.