Day Tour to Bentota from Negombo
Bentota, Perhaps the most grounded point is its tranquil surroundings which, as per numerous individuals, run the characteristic and loosening up the condition of the seashore. There is a lot of room for everybody to settle in consummately and appreciate the sun shower without limit.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotel only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sea Turtle Protection Association
- Entry/Admission - Madu River
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees(madu ganga boat ride,Turtle hatchery,Lunuganga Garden
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Turtle Protection Association, Galle Rd, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
Kosgoda Turtle Care program aims to protect sea turtle eggs and increase hatching rates. We not only do hatching, but also we treat disabled Turtles and treat the weak ones due to fishing. Our staff patrols the beach all night looking for mother sea turtles that come out of the ocean to lay their eggs. release of baby turtles (in the evening) Please tip your guide if you enjoyed the tour. Additional donations to the centre is warmly welcomed. Call Santha if you are in any doubt or want to experience a turtle release in the dawn.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Madu River, Nilwala River Safari, Bridge View, Custom Road, Balapitiya , Sri Lanka 941906362 Call And Contact, Balapitiya 80550 Sri Lanka
Madu River is a wetland, near the Small town "Balapitiya" along the Colombo Galle highway. This is the point where the Estuary of the Madu river. The river flows through a terrain where it creates a large number of islands, and the eco system creates a beautiful wetland. The hotels around provide boat rids through the canals created at a good cost. And there are loads of places to stay, dine and wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: OTN World, 30 Deanston place, Colombo 00300 Sri Lanka
When you travel as a OTN World client, you can rest assured knowing that we will strive to take care of any problem you may encounter. With emergency support available 24 hours a day, help is just a phone call away. We are committed to resolving any emergency that may arise and will do our utmost to satisfy immediate needs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.