Day tour to Anuradapura From Kandy by Aaliya Tours
Our driver collect you from the hotel in Kandy as earlier as possible (around 7 am or before)
transfer to Anuradapure – Approximately 3- 3 1/2 hour’s drive to the Anuradapura.
The ruins of Anuradhapura are one of South Asia’s most evocative sights. The sprawling complex contains a rich collection of archaeological and architectural wonders: enormous dagobas (brick stupas), ancient pools and crumbling temples, built during Anuradhapura’s thousand years of rule over Sri Lanka.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Day tour as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Bottled water
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We can prepare your day tour unique and specialized - and safeguard from hidden dangers. in this case. We will send an experience and expert driver with good quality of conditioned car or van, who drives carefully in Sri Lankan Roads, well expert in activities, trustworthy of your day tour.
The tour begin as much as early convenience for you, Drive to Anuradapura, This sacred city was established around a cutting from the 'tree of enlightenment', the Buddha's fig tree, brought there in the 3rd century B.C. by Sanghamitta, the founder of an order of Buddhist nuns. Anuradhapura, a Ceylonese political and religious capital that flourished for 1,300 years, was abandoned after an invasion in 993. Hidden away in dense jungle for many years, the splendid site, with its palaces, monasteries and monuments, is now accessible once again.
Explore the the places Abhayagiri Dagoba, Sri Maha Bodhi, Ruvanvelisaya Dagoba and Ruvanvelisaya Dagoba, mentioned place of your selection then Lunch at a recommended restaurant. After lunch Mihintale, Ratnaprasada, and Jetavanarama Dagoba second part of day tour.
A wonderful feeling with small budget. Transfer to Kandy Hotel - Approximately 31/2 Hours
1. Pick up from Kandy Hotel and transfer to Anuradhapura - Approximately 3-4hours drive
2. Explore the the places Abhayagiri Dagoba, Sri Maha Bodhi, Ruvanvelisaya Dagoba and Ruvanvelisaya Dagoba
3. Lunch at a recommended restaurant
4. Visit Mihintale, Ratnaprasada, and Jetavanarama Dagoba
5. Transfer to Kandy – 3-4 hours drive approximately
Departure Point :• Kandy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :your hotel in Kandy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code when you entered to the all temple, the nee and shoulder should be covered
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.