Day Tour to Amboseli National Park
Amboseli is set on the Kenyan plains with Mt Kilimanjaro as a backdrop in the distance, the park is world-famous for its substantial population of African Elephants which can be seen in herds of over 100 individuals. In particular the large bull elephants have some of the largest tusks in the animal kingdom. Also to be spotted are ample herds of buffalo, wildebeest, zebra and impala, as well as giraffes and warthog. With all this variety you can be sure a healthy population of predators also call Amboseli home. Lions, leopards, caracals, cheetahs, jackals, hyenas and serval cats are all frequently seen in the park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transport in a proper safari vehicle with a pop up roof.
- Lunch at OLTUKAI lodge
- Pickup and drop off to your hotel or airport.
- Bottled water
- Airport pickup
- Entry/Admission - Amboseli National Park
- Entry/Admission - Observation Hill
What's excluded :
- Drinks and beverages.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amboseli National Park, Entonet, Loitoktok District, Rift Valley, Kenya
0500hrs:Pick up from your hotel, residence within Nairobi CBD or the aiport.
Depart for the Amboseli National Park via the Nairobi – Mombasa highway.
We catch the African sunrise as we progress towards Amboseli
The morning drive is via African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colorful Masai herdsmen grazing their cattle.
On arrival at the Amboseli, proceed for a game viewing drive in search of Elephant, Giraffe, Zebra, Lion, Cheetah, Warthog, Ostrich and more…
The Mount Kilimanjaro dominates the skyline and surrounding country.
It is the tallest mountain in Africa and the highest free standing mountain in the world.
While Mount Kilimanjaro remains in the background we shall marvel at the wildlife and scenery found in this park.
Enjoy buffet lunch at OLTUKAI lodge.
A short early afternoon game viewing drive as we exit the park.
Later depart for Nairobi to arrive in the early evening.
Drop off at your hotel or residence within Nairobi CBD or the airport.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Amboseli Eco-system, Amboseli Eco-system, Rift Valley Province
This is the general habitat area of Amboseli
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Observation Hill, SE Side of Amboseli National Park, Amboseli National Park Kenya
This is a stop within Amboseli National Park where you are able to come out of the car and walk up a small hill. At the top of the hill you can see the whole park below and the beautiful landscape and the marsh areas below
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private Apartments and villas within NairobiHotelsWe pick and drop off at the airport, No extra feesAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.