Day tour to Albi & Cordes sur Ciel. Shared tour from Toulouse.
This is a perfect tour for the heritage and medival age lovers!
Albi is a small and quiet town, and Cordes sur Ciel is a small village. Although the walk is easy in alby, it is steep in Cordes sur Ciel, but no worries, if there is some difficulties from a few travelers to walk, I can drive up the hilll.
If the minimum of 4 participants adults is not reached 12 hours before the tour starts, it can be canceled. This tour can be booked "private" in order to have a guarantee departure with no minimum of participants.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private guide and driver.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tourist Office of Albi
What's excluded :
- Personal insurances.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tourist Office of Albi, 42 rue Maries, 81000, Albi France
In the morning we depart for the city of Albi, a newly declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Among the buildings of the town is the Saint Cecilia cathedral, a masterpiece of Southern Gothic architecture, built between the 13th and 15th centuries characterised by a strong contrast between its austere, defensive exterior and its sumptuous interior decoration.
Lunch in a restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Halle de Cordes-sur-Ciel, Centre de la Ville, Cordes-sur-Ciel France
In the afternoon, we visit Cordes sur Ciel. The steep ascent transports you back to medieval times, past the porches, battlements, sculpted facades of the Grand Ecuyer and the Grand Veneur and the splendid 18th century Gothic mansions that belonged to wealthy traders. The narrow winding alleyways up to city are also peppered with galleries and craft shops. Painters, writers, ceramicists, sculptors and jewellers were drawn to this inspiring place many years ago and the tradition continues. On misty mornings, Cordes sur ciel truly lives up to its name as it seems to float in the sky.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Metro Ramonville, 2 Avenue Flora Tristan, 31520 Ramonville-Saint-Agne, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.