Day Tour Rainforest Taman Negara Canopy Walkway, Jungle Trekking, Aborigines
What is unique in this tour?
^Canopy Walkway closed Wednesdays.
^Walk on the Canopy Walkway (closed Wednesdays), boat ride for Rapids Shooting, Jungle Trekking, Aborigines village for blowpipe and fire making techniques.
^Experienced Nature Guide/Boat from Taman Negara. No waiting time.
^7.00am-7.30am Pick up time to allow guests to have a hearty breakfast in hotel. ^Free flow Mineral water.
^Live Commentary by English speaking Tour Coordinator awarded Excellence Certificate by tripadvisor. Includes all fees and taxes. 1 Lunch
* Bring track shoes, extra sneakers, insect repellents, changing clothes, towel, swim wear. Daily departures shared basis. Good for tourists with time crunch.
Don't be fooled by low priced packages. Check out activities covered.
per adult from
5 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 7.00am -7.30am Complimentary pick up within Kuala Lumpur by English speaking Tour Coordinators.
- Bonus stop Batu Caves.
- Daily departures on shared basis. ^ Free flow Mineral Water.
- Canopy Walkway everyday except on Wednesdays.
- Visit an ethnic aborigine village
- Jungle Trekking with experienced Nature Guide
- Rapids Shooting against 7 sets of rapids.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Negara National Park, Taman Negara National Park
Taman Negara is a 130 million years old tropical rainforest with endangered animals as in Elephants, Tigers, Tapirs, 14000 flowering plants, 300 bird species etc.
7.00 - 7.30am Complimentary pick up from your Kuala Lumpur hotel by English speaking Tour Coordinator awarded Certificate of Service Excellence by tripadvisor with live commentary.Visit Batu Caves -climb 272 steps into the temple of Hindu Deity Lord Subramaniam honored during "Thaipusam".
At Kuala Tahan Jetty. have lunch at Floating Cafe and walk up the Canopy Walkway to have a bird's eye view of the World's oldest rainforest. Wednesdays Canopy closed. The boatman negotiates 7 sets of rapids to reach an aborigine village to watch fire making skills and blowpipe hunting techniques. Nature Guide will belt out facts and taboos of Taman Negara during trekking. He will talk about the medicinal and poisonous plants.
Return to floating Cafe, freshen up and depart for Kuala Lumpur arriving approx. 8pm. Thank you for your support.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, 11, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
7.00 - 7.30am Complimentary pick up from your Kuala Lumpur hotel reception. Please let us have name and address of your hotel whilst in Kuala Lumpur. Also please have your mobile phones switched on for easy contact.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring insect repellent, walking shoes and a change of clothes
- Please give name of hotel, full address and tel number
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Lets practice social distancing for a safe and healthy lifestyle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.