Day Tour: Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar from Cairo
Discover antiquities and treasures on a full-day, private tour to the Giza pyramids and sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and the Khan El Khalili Bazaar, and get a glimpse of Egypt’s ancient — and modern — cultures. Experience the world’s most iconic monuments as you explore Giza with an Egyptologist guide, then see the pharaohs’ gilded hoards at the Egyptian Museum. Dive into Cairo’s vibrant present with a trip through the city’s most famous souk; sip tea at a celebrated café, browse for handicrafts and take in rich scents of African spices.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned
- camel ride in Giza
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
8:00 am You will pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, you will start the day by visiting Giza plateau where you will see the Pyramids of Cheops “Khufu”, the only remaining of the seven wonders of the ancient world, then move on to visit Chephren, Mykerinus pyramids and 6 queen pyramids. Then move on to the Valley Temple of Chefren and the Sphinx that has the head of a pharaoh with the lion’s body to combine between the mental and physical power of the pharaoh.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Visit the Egyptian Museum. The Egyptian museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world and collection of old, middle and new kingdom, as well as Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in 1920 when his tomb was excavated. There is an optional to visit the mummy room .
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Finally the tour takes you to Alaa Din era by strolling through the streets of Khan El Khalili Bazaar where the aromas and scents of spices, the glittering of merchandise, the talk of the merchants full your senses with the charm of the east. Your can stop to have a mint tea at the El Fishawi cafe, one of the most famous and oldest cafes in the area, which has not closed for more than 200 years.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
your hotel in cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.