Day Tour - Priene Miletus Didyma Tour from Kusadasi
Perfect option to explore a few different ancient cities at the same day. You will visit ancient cities of Priene and Miletus, Temple of Apollon at Didyma. You will get in-depth knowledge about these cities including their daily life habits.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Pick up & drop off from/to your Kusadasi
- Tips except driver and guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch on tour
- Entry/Admission - Priene Antik Kenti
What's excluded :
- Tips - driver and guide
- Compulsory Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Priene Antik Kenti, Soke/aydIn Güllübahçe mahallesi, Gullubahce Turkey
Depart from your hotel in Kusadasi in the morning. After a 2 hour drive your tour starts with the visit tp Priene which was one of the most active ports of the Ionian Federation. The city is the oldest example of geometric city planning.
Thereafter visit Miletus which has provided its alphabet to the rest of the classical world, was a great port and the hometown of several philosophers and sages.
Continue to Didyma's Temple of Apollo with its very well-known oracles was one of the most sacred places of antiquity. Although looted and burnt many times it remains impressive. At the end of the tour you will be transferred to your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Kusadasi port or hotelPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.