Day Tour of the Giza Pyramids, Coptic Cairo, Egyptian Museum
See the Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and the Hanging Church on a full-day tour through Cairo remarkable history and heritage. Visit a trio of pyramids on the Giza Plateau as you explore alongside an Egyptologist guide, meet the mysterious Great Sphinx then learn how King Chephren was mummified at his royal Valley Temple. Browse statues, artifacts and pharaohs’ treasure in the remarkable collections at the Egyptian museum, then discover gilded icons and holy relics in an Old City Coptic church.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- WiFi during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Riding camel for 20 minutes
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with WiFi
- Entry/Admission - Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu), Giza Egypt
8:00 am Your guide will pick you up from your hotel, then take you to Giza. You will begin by visiting the great King Cheops pyramids, while listening to your Egyptologist guide. Next, you will be able to enjoy the panoramic view, where you can see all pyramids, and take pictures. Then you will head to see the famous Sphinx, explore the valley and ride a camel. Afterwards you will enjoy a local lunch, before being transferred back to your accommodation in Giza or Cairo.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Next, you will have your lunch in a good quality restaurant with set menu of grill chicken/kebab and kofta, before proceeding to the Egyptian Museum. Explore the animal mummy room, the mummy portraits, the Royal Mummy Rooms (extra fee), and King Tutankhamun's jewelry.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
And after lunch the last place to visit during this tour will be Hanging Church, which is also referred to as the Suspended Church or Al-Moallaqa. It is called the Hanging Church because it was built on the southern gate of the Roman Fortress. Logs of palm trees and layers of stones were constructed above the ruins of the Roman fortress to be used as a foundation. Explore famous church in Cairo to understand Coptic religion. Hanging Church served as the residence of the Coptic Patriarch. Later, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.