Day tour of Jinja and Source of the Nile
This Full day tour of Jinja, takes you to the adventure Capital City of Uganda, where you will get close to Hiking the Spectacular Falls, Get close to nature on a Forest walk and a Boat ride on the Lake Victoria to discover the Wolrd's longest river the Source of the Nile.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Activities as per Itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Ssezibwa Falls
- Entry/Admission - Source of the Nile - Speke Monument
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks,Air tickets, Visa, Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ssezibwa Falls, Mukono Uganda
Depart Kampala city and drive East to Jinja with a stop at Ssezibwa Falls for a Hike to see the spectacular Falls to enjoy the history behind the Cultural and traditional Significance of the Falls, the serene and beautiful environment as well as Bird watching as you hike to the Falls
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mabira, Mabira, Eastern Region
Enjoy a stop at the Mabira Forest, a rain Forest Reserve covering an area of about 306sq Km. Enjoy a natural habitat of 312 Species of trees, 315 species of Birds, 218 Species of Butterflies, 97 Moths, and 23 small Mammal Species. All these can be reached through Forest Walks on good forest trails, Bird watching, Primate watching and Butterfly Identification and general Forest Exploration.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Source of the Nile - Speke Monument, Bukaya Njeru, Jinja 7675 Uganda
Enjoy a stop at the newly constructed and second longest Source of the Nile bridge in east Africa at 525 Meters long a busy import and export route for Uganda and Kenya.
Proceed to King fisher for a boat ride to the original Source of the Nile, the Speke memorial Monument where the British explorer Speke first discovered the River Nile the Longest river in Africa with Lake victoria and the Gandhi Monument. Proceed to the Reptile village and later transfer to Jinja Town for your lunch and a drive through the town of jinja known as the oldest industrial City. Later transfer back to Kampala to proceed to your Hotel or Airport.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also Pick you up from any other areas and Hotels, which are within Kampala CityAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.