Day Tour of Guangzhou City Overview
Follow a knowledgeable local guide and get to know historical Guangzhou on a full-day sightseeing tour. Visit top Guangzhou attractions of the Ancestral Temple of the Chen Family, Five-Ram Sculpture, beautiful Shamian Island, restored canal of Lizhiwan Brook, Six Banyan Temple, and enjoy a tasty Cantonese snack lunch during the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Group tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Local lunch
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Chen Clan Ancestral Hall-Folk Craft Museum
- Entry/Admission - Yuexiu Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chen Clan Ancestral Hall-Folk Craft Museum, No.34 Enlong Li, Zhongshan 7th Road, Guangzhou 510150 China
With pick up from your downtown hotel at around 8:30 – 9:30 am, sit in the comfortable vehicle to join in Guangzhou highlights trip.
Visit the Ancestral Temple of the Chen Family famed for its exquisite craftsmanship, admire the most characteristic Guangdong architecture and learn its history. Explore the European style buildings on Shamian Island used to be the concession area in the 19th century.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Yuexiu Park, No.988 Jiefang North Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou China
Later enjoy a tasty Cantonese snack lunch, continue to visit Guangzhou’s largest park of Yuexiu Park, marvel at the Five-Ram Sculptur carved from 130 pieces of granite and the Zhenhai Tower, explore the Temple of the Six Banyan Tree and discover its history and important role in Buddhism.
After your trip, the guide will drop you off at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Guangzhou, Guangzhou, Guangdong
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Guangzhou hotels, Meeting point will be advised if your hotel is not within the pickup area, Drop-off at the original departure point.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/24/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- This is a group tour, and the pickup time varies based on your hotel location
- Tour guide will contact you at your hotel in advance or leave a message to confirm the pick-up time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.