Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk
See the highlights of Aswan in your Aswan Day Tour. Our daily tours will take you to the High Dam that created Lake Nasser, as well as the Unfinished Obelisk to see how ancient Egyptians cut these huge stone pillars, and finally Philae Temple, dedicated to the goddess Isis.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes & service charge.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
Our representative will be picking you up from hotel in Aswan to launch the trip in the amazing Aswan city. Starting with stopping over at the High Dam. A modern Egyptian engineering miracle built in 1960 to avoid the hazards of the annual rising of The Nile waters. Then proceeding to visit the Unfinished Obelisk, most probably belongs to Queen Hatshepsut one of the 18th Dynasty rulers and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II, revealing the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to deal with rock cutting. Moving on to visit the majestic Philae Temple, which was devoted to the cult of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island. At the end of the day, you will be escorted back to hotel to overnights.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.