Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk
Enjoy your Aswan Day Tour! Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy a day tour in the amazing city Aswan. Start your tour by a visit to the High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile. Then proceed to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks. Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II. This queen was the owner of her Temple in the eastern bank of Luxor . Also there is an opinion said that it belongs to Queen Nefertiti. Move on to visit the majestic Philae Temple which was built on the honor of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water during your trip
- entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Optional Activities.
See the highlights of Aswan in your Aswan Day Tour. Our daily tours will take you to the High Dam that created Lake Nasser, as well as the Unfinished Obelisk to see how ancient Egyptians cut these huge stone pillars, and finally Philae Temple, dedicated to the goddess Isis.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
our representative Will Pickup you From your Hotel in AswanAirports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.