DAY TOUR: Materuni waterfall and coffee tour
One may have limited time or one loose day at Kilimanjaro, Moshi and wants to experience an amazing view of Mount Kilimanjaro, swimming, Hiking & Coffee and local brew experiences. This will be possible with this package
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Juicy local lunch, snacks and drinks i.e coffee and or tea
- Expert local English-speaking guide and biker
- Top quality bike and helmet
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Materuni Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Personal equipments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Materuni Waterfalls, Kisambi Juu Materuni, Moshi Tanzania
Today you will cycle from Moshi town and make your way up to Uru which is approximately 1600M above sea level for our Coffee and a dip at Materuni waterfall.
Kilimanjaro is known as one of the leading coffee growers in Tanzania and the best in East Africa. This wonderful trip is designed in such a way that you will get to know the whole coffee growing process and history from the local coffee growers. The most interesting part, just like locals, you will get a chance to pick, roast and grind coffee beans, culminating with making your own cup of coffee
After the coffee tour, we will join our local family friend for lunch, Chagga’s favorite dish and a little chat. Our friend may tell you a little about the history of Chagga people and you may share your own stories and experiences.
After lunch, we head out to the waterfall by taking a 45 mins hike through a scenic rain forest path with plenty of banana and coffee plantation which gives this walk a flowery smell. Watch out for flower of love and forgiveness. The waterfall provides a great opportunity for swim and a cool off. Be warned though, the water is VERY cold!
Feeling a little tied after this action filled, you jump back onto your bike and enjoy a downhill descent all the way back to base without the need to pedal, to mark end of your tour today.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.