Day tour Kathmandu
Kathmandu valley is a historical and culturally rich city in Nepal. There are many historical places and heritage site where you can observe the city with different perspectives. Just in case, if you have one day only to visit Kathmandu, you can still experience the cultural sites including Swayambunath Stupa, Pasupatinath temple and Boudhanath area. Boudhanath and Swambunath are regarded to the Buddhism whereas, Pasupaptinath temple is one of the holiest Hindu temple in the world. And also, visit the Kathmandu Durbar Square to find the classic style of temple, Kumari house, Kasthamandap, nine storied temple and many more.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Highly experienced tour guide
- Private vehicle during tour
- Pickup and drop to your place
What's excluded :
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Entrance fees
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudha Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swayambhunath Stupa, Swayambhu, BHAGANPAU 44600, Nepal
Swayambhunath stupa, also known as the monkey temple is one of the most popular destination in Kathmandu. The stupa is located at the hilltop 50 feet above the valley, where one can view the stupa from any faraway places inside the city. The word 'Swayambhunath' means self creation and was bloomed in the form of lotus. Explore the Swayambhunath and know the mythological and historical facts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Pashupatinath is the biggest Hindu temple of Lord Shiva who is one of the principle deities of Hinduism. Number of pilgrims as well as tourist visits this holiness temple everyday. Nonetheless, the non-Hindus cannot enter inside the main temple and can only explore surrounding the temple. Besides Pashupatinath, there is a Bagmati river flowing nearby the temple. This holy river is the cemetery place for Hindu people where you can see the process of burning the dead bodies.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boudha Stupa, Buddha Stupa, Boudhanath Sadak, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Boudhhanath stupa is one of the largest stupa in the world. The sutpa has an interesting history of its own according to Newar Buddhist and Tibetan Buddhist mythology. There are over 50 gompas around the stupa as Tibet convention. Here you can also see lots of monks and prayers surrounding the stupa clockwise. The Thanka arts and souvenir shopping are another interesting observation here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Kathmandu Darbar Square is one of the medieval period Palace in Kathmandu valley. The Durbar square lies at the center of Kathmandu city, just south to the Thamel area. Here you will explore history and culture of Nepal as well as local people and their cultural lifestyle. Besides the Kathmandu Durbar Square, there are Kumari house, biggest statue of Kaal Bhairav, Hanuman Dhoka, Maru Ganesh temple and more. There are also souvenir shops at the Basantapur for your secondary interest.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the guest from Kathmandu.
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.