Day Tour in Sinharaja Rain Forest & A Country Walk in the Boarder of Sinharaja
You will experience the legendary eco-friendly lifestyle of a pleasant remote village, unspoiled by modern concrete buildings or lifestyle, which helps to protect the wonders of nature as it is. You will have the opportunity of dipping into chilled fresh water ponds as well. Also, the package includes a Trek through the countryside which gives you the well-rounded experiance of Local People and the Culture
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the tour.
- All local transportation using public buses and Tuk Tuk Trishaws
- Service of an expert trekking guide
- Private Transportation from Colombo Hotel to Bentota and Bank to Colombo
- Surface transportation by Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Driver's allowances and all other expenses related to the Vehicle
- English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- Entry/Admission - Sinharaja Forest Reserve
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sinharaja Forest Reserve, Sinharaja Access Road, Mederipitiya, Deniyaya, Galle 81524 Sri Lanka
Transfer from Colombo to Bentota and we start the tour at 8.00am from the Bentota by public transport (Bus) for about 35-40 km to reach a village in the Singharaja Forest area. Approximately 2 ½ hours of walk through the natural rocky path, surrounded by a colourful range of mountains covered with indigenous and endemic plants and fauna of this Paradise Island.
Also visit a decade old Buddhist Temple arriving through a hard rocky path to reach a Buddhist monastery, where the monks keep themselves away from the busy world in meditating in order to get rid of one’s lust and desire to attain Nibbana.
Finally, Return to Bentota in the evening in a Tuk Tuk trishaw ride.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from all Hotels around Colombo
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.