Day tour in Olgii
Welcome to Bayan-Ulgii province! We are more than happy to meet you here and provide to nomadic eagle hunters place. In a short period, we can organize a taste of western Mongolia that includes staying at an eagle hunter's family. You have an opportunity to explore more about their ancient traditions and cultures. Nomadic Kazakh people are famous for their hospitality, so you can feel free to photo-shooting or filming. The tour itinerary includes visiting the ancient Stone Man Monument and short city tour in Olgii. We are very flexible and you are welcome to ask to make some changes or add more activities. Please come and enjoy a perfectly planned short tour in western Mongolia. I hope to see you in this remote corner of the world!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Private transportation
- Landing and facility fees
- Nomadic home-stay
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 1: Meet the Eagle hunter's family
Pass By: Altai Tavan Bogd National Park, China Border-Sagsai Rd, Olgiy 83120 Mongolia
Welcome to Bayan-Olgii province, the land is famous for the gorgeous Altai Mountains and home for the last nomadic eagle hunters. We will meet you on your arrival at Olgii (Ulgii) or any location that you are staying in. Today we will drive to eagle hunter's summer place. Meet the eagle hunter and enjoy the hospitality of nomadic people. The eagle hunting culture has started thousands of years ago, and nowadays there are over two hundred eagle hunters. The Annual Golden Eagle festival takes place in our province, and it is one of the ancient and biggest nomadic festival ever. Today you have an opportunity to explore more about eagle hunting and nomadic way of living. Please feel free to photo-shooting and filming. It is OK. The nomadic people in this area move 4-5 times a year. Enjoy your home-stay experience in this remote corner of the world!!!
• Dinner: Today you will have a traditional meal.
Accommodation included: Stay at eagle hunter's family
Day 2: Drive back to Olgii
Pass By: Olgiy, Olgiy, Bayan-Olgii Province
Today after having breakfast, we will drive back to Olgii. You have an opportunity to visit the local museum in Olgii. Also, we will drive to the place where you can explore the ancient Stone Man monument which belongs to the VII-X century. If you have any other wishes like riding a horse or go fishing, you are always welcome.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any location in the town.All you need to do is let us know your location in advance and we will be there!Airports
- Ölgii Airport, Mongolia
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is formal
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.