Day Tour in Kathmandu (World Heritage Sightseeing Tour)
Kathmandu valley includes city of Kathmandu, Lalitpur (Patan) and Bhaktapur districts. Kathmandu is s melting pot of Hinduism and Buddhism and exudes spirituality, Zen and serenity. Historic sites such as Kathmandu Durbar square, Patan Durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square, Pashupati temple, Swaymbhunath temple , one of the holiest Buddhist temples in the region, also known as Monkey temple, and Buddha stupa in Bouddhanath , Changu Narayan and others do not only offer a glimpse of history and time, but reflect modern realities and cultural heritage of Nepal and its various ethnic groups.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Car with A/C
- City Guide (licensed)
- Pick up from your place
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- All the personal expenses
- 9:00 AM: Tour guide picks you up from the hotel, and you start your tour by a private car to Pashupatinath temple. Our guide will explain you the most important historic facts about the temple. You have two hours for exploring the area and getting acquainted with its history. Get a glimpse of golden elephants inside the temple, the river, cremation scenes and a chance to talk to resident sadhus, Hindu holy men. Pashupathi temple is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Entrance fee is 1000 Rps.
11:00 AM: After finishing the Pashupati temple tour, you will be driven to Bouddhanath stupa, the biggest Buddhist stupa in Asia, where you will have one hour to explore the area and learn its history. Your hour-long lunch will start at 12pm. Bouddhanath stupa is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Entrance fee is 150 Rps.
13:00 PM: From Boudhhanath, you are driven to Patan Durbar square, the most magnificent of all Durbar squares, which has many temples, stupas, pagodas and boast the best museum of Buddhism in Nepal. Due to its historic and cultural heritage and value, it is recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Entrance fee to Durbar square is 500 Rps and an additional 250 Rps for the museum.
16:00 PM: Last of the World Heritage Sites to be visited, you have an opportunity to visit Swayambhunath (Monkey temple). This temple is located on a tower hill in the western part of Kathmandu city from where you can see the entire Kathmandu Valley. It is recommended to visit this temple in the evening due to better visibility and lesser number of tourists. Entrance fee is 200 Rps.
17:00 PM: From Swayambhunath, you will return to the hotel.
Departure Point :• From your place in Kathmandu
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will be taken to four different world heritage sites like Patan Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa also called Monkey Temple.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.