Day Tour in a Fishing Catamaran and Open top Jeep Safari in Colombo
This tour will take you'll to the two major cities in SriLanka such as Colombo & Negombo. The scenic and interesting journey commence from the popular seaside village of Negombo, aboard well-equipped boats with safety gear and knowledgeable personnel at hand. The first leg of this enjoyable cruise is on the placid waters of the historical Hamilton canal. Tour past the homes of the fisher families situated at the edge of the canal; get a glimpse of the adults at their various chores while little children playfully wave at the passing boat. Then we will take you to the heart of Sri Lanka for an Open top Jeep Ride Colombo city tour. It will give you an unobstructed 360 degrees visibility which is great for taking photographs and filming while sightseeing Starting with Galle face green, Photographs and video clips of the tour will be given to the guest free of charge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mid-morning refreshment with King Coconut and local snacks.
- Surface Transportation by Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- Fisherman's lunch Rice & Curry, Grilled Prawns & Fish,Fresh Fruit, Bottled water & Local Tea.
- Open Top Jeep Fees
- Bottled water and soft drinks while on tour in Colombo
- Hotel Pickup from Colombo & the Drop to Colombo Hotel
- Driver's Allowances and all other expenses related to the Vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hamilton Canal
- Entry/Admission - Colombo Fort
What's excluded :
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hamilton Canal, Negombo, Sri Lanka
Our fully guided tour in English with Captain Fernando departs from our dock on the historic. Hamilton Canal cruises through the town and inner harbour to visit the main wholesale fish markets. We stop off at the fishing village where fishing families are sorting their catch and washing their nets as they return from their overnight fishing in the sea. From the fishing harbour, we continue to the main lagoon where we meet with the sailing catamaran crew and embark on a sailing adventure to the southern end of the lagoon. We enjoy local snacks and drink fresh King Coconut onboard the catamaran and return along the western shore of the lagoon passing villages, lagoon fishermen and scenic views of the natural environment. Following the sailing, we transfer back to our motorboat and cruise to a secluded mangrove island for a BBQ lunch, where we meet my father and mother preparing lunch on the Charcoal fire. After lunch, we return to our Hamilton Canal dock to Transfer to Colombo to do Open Top Jeep Tour in Colombo
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Colombo Fort, Galle Buck, Colombo Sri Lanka
We are Starting around 3.00pm in the evening at Galle face green, about 20 Archaeological and tourists attraction sites including Aththidiya bird sanctuaryColombo city tour in an open-air jeep will give you an unobstructed 360 degrees visibility which is great for taking photographs and filming while sightseeing Starting with Galle face green, about 20 Archaeological and tourists attraction sites including Aththidiya bird sanctuary will be covered. Our guests can enjoy self drive in our classic jeeps in aththidiya sanctuary. Photographs and video clips of the tour will be given to the guest free of charge.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels around Colombo
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.