Day tour Haridwar Rishikesh Ganges
Day tour takes you the two sacred places - Haridwar and Rishikesh. These two destinations attract thousands of people every year because of its natural essence and river Ganges.
1) Visit the world famous spiritual cities - Haridwar & Rishikesh.
2) Visit to yoga & meditation centre, Rishikesh.
3) Attend and witness the prayer ceremony at bank of river Ganges.
4) Enjoy cable ride to Mansa Devi temple
5) Cover the sightseeing places in Haridwar - Mansa Devi temple, Bharat Mata Mandir, Shanti Kunj, Daksh prajapati temple, Mercury shivling and Jain temple. In the evening visit the har ki pauri to see the evening prayer ceremony at bank of river Ganges.
5) In Rishikesh - Ram Jhula, laxman jhula, swargashram, parmarth niketen and Trivani ghat.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - One per person each
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ganga Aarti at Haridwar
What's excluded :
- any personal expenses like tea, coffee, tips, breakfast, dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ganga Aarti at Haridwar, Har Ki Pauri, Near City Control Room, Haridwar 249401 India
Morning, we will visit the Daksh Prajapai temple, Mercury shivling, Bharat Mata Mandir, Pawan Dham and Shanti kunj in Haridwar. Later we will drive to Rishikesh to see the Ram Jhula, Laxman Juhla, 13 Story temple, parmarth niketan, ved niketan and swargaashram. Later in the evening, we will visit the bank of river ganges to see the prayer ceremony at bank of river Ganges
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from your hotel and you have to provide hotel details at the time of booking.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.