Day Tour Giza Pyramids Cairo Egyptian Museum & Ride a Camel.
Have the chance to explore Cairo’s famous ancient tourist attractions and join one full-day private tour; you will be visiting the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan el Khalili bazars. Enjoy a camel ride close to the Pyramids with matchless views and capture some photos to share with your friends. After finishing your ride, Then you will visit the funerary complex at the Valley Temple and the mysterious Great Sphinx. Have a lunch break and then head to the Egyptian Museum where you can see amazing treasures, pieces of art and mummies that reveal some secrets about the Ancient Egypt. End your tour with walking around Khan el Khalili bazaar and choose your souvenir from its wide collection of antiques and handicrafts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Set menu Lunch (grill chicken/kebab and kofta) in a restaurant enjoying a nice view over the Sphinx and the pyramids
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Egyptologist guide to provide you with information about the great history of Egypt
- Transfer from – to the Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Giza Pyramids Tours
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Fees for Extras such as; entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Royal Mummy room), Solar Boat
- Entry/Admission - Khufu Ship
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza Pyramids Tours, Cairo Egypt
Hotel pick up at 8:00 am. The tour begins with heading towards the plateau of Giza to visit the only surviving Ancient Wonder all over the world, namely, the Great Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus where you can capture some photos with the panoramic view to share with your friends and to remind you with this wonderful monument. Then, you will have a special chance to visit the sun boat (usually not included in any other tourist program); it is the afterlife boat which was originally built for the Great Pharaoh Cheops. Next, we will be moving to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx. Then, you have 30 minutes to ride a camel nearby the pyramids and to enjoy the great view Upon finishing your camel ride, you will have a lunch break at a good quality restaurant with a nice view over Sphinx
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
the tour will be resumed to visit the Egyptian Museum which reveals some secrets about the Ancient Egypt where you will really enjoy watching some unique pieces of art; the animal mummy room, the mummy portraits, the Royal Mummy Rooms (with extra fee), as well as seeing King Tutankhamun's treasures and his gold death mask
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
we will head to the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili where you can have a special oriental experience while you walk around and choose your special souvenir from its wide collection of antiques and handicrafts. Khan el Khalili is the last stop of our tour and then your tour guide will accompany you back to your hotel
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khufu Ship, Nazlet El-Semman, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt
The boat at this particular museum isn’t your ordinary vessel. The ship in question was designed to sail its passengers into the afterlife, with the sun god Ra. Also known as the Giza Solar Boat Museum, the museum sits just meters from where the solar boat was found, behind the Great Pyramid of Khufu.
The reconstructed sun boat is huge and you can get a good view of it from all angles on three different viewing platforms. The hull of the boat was built from single planks made from Lebanese cedar. As these trees have never grown locally, it is believed the ancient Egyptians transported the planks from Lebanon.
Inside the museum, you can also see the tomb-like cavern the boat was buried in, as well as a scale model and a series of photos and diagrams from the excavation. There are a total of seven boat pits in the area, and a second one is currently being excavated, with plans for reconstruction.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers where ever they are in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.