Day Tour: Giraffe Center, Elephant Orphanage and Nairobi National Park
Prepaid entrance fees and private transportation make for a foolproof day of Nairobi sightseeing. Visit top Nairobi sites such as Nairobi National Park, Giraffe Centre, and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust—all with the benefit of a personal guide to share information about the local wildlife, history, and culture as you go.
• Guided tour of top wildlife attractions in Nairobi
• See wildlife in an urban wildlife preserve at Nairobi National Park
• Safely visit elephants and giraffes at well-regarded conservation centers
• All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off to your hotel within Nairobi CBD
- Park Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Airport Transfer $25
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
After a pick up from your hotel or residency within Nairobi CBD, the tour begins with a visit to the giraffe center. Here you see the magnificent creatures and learn why they are endangered. You will also learn their behaviors, traits and more conservation education. To cap the visit, you get the chance to feed them under the supervision of a trained staff member.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Nairobi National Park, Nairobi Kenya
Then head to the elephant orphanage which is only open for a short period each day. Here you will learn more about the baby elephants and what led them to be orphans.You will get more information on raising them and the efforts being made to re-introduce them back to the wilderness.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
After this, you will have about an hour for lunch (own expense), then you will go to the Nairobi National park through the main gate for a 4-hour game drive. Your guide will be aiming to show you as much variety of animals as possible. If you're lucky, you may spot the rhinos and lions getting ready for the evening. We use a safari van with a pop up roof for easier game viewing and not a small saloon car. At around 5pm, you will depart the park and be brought back to your hotel or residency within Nairobi CBD.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/18/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.