Day Tour: Giraffe Center, Elephant Orphanage and Nairobi National Park
This is a full day comprehensive tour of the most important sites around Nairobi. You will start with the giraffe center, then head to the elephant orphanage before heading to the Nairobi National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Pickup and drop-off to your hotel within Nairobi CBD
- Transport in a customized safari car with a pop up roof
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pickup and drop off to the airport at 20 USD.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
After a pick up from your hotel or residency within Nairobi CBD, the tour begins with a visit to the giraffe center. Here you see the magnificent creatures and learn why they are endangered. You will also learn their behaviors, traits and more conservation education. To cap the visit, you get the chance to feed them under the supervision of a trained staff member
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
Then head to the elephant orphanage which is only open for a short period each day. Here you will learn more about the baby elephants and what led them to be orphans.You will get more information on raising them and the efforts being made to re-introduce them back to the wilderness.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
After this, you will have about an hour for lunch (own expense), then you will go to the Nairobi National park through the main gate for a 3-hour game drive. Your guide will be aiming to show you as much variety of animals as possible. If you're lucky, you may spot the rhinos and lions getting ready for the evening. We use a safari van with a pop up roof for easier game viewing and not a small saloon car.
At around 5pm, you will depart the park and be brought back to your hotel or residency within Nairobi CBD.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels within NairobiPrivate Apartments and VillasNote: airport pick up to your hotel you will be charge an extra USD 20 (pay on arrival)Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.