Day tour from Tirana to Ardenica monastery with lunch included
Spend a day visiting the Orthodox monastery of the Nativity of Theotokos in Ardenica near Fier. Built since 282 AC by the Byzantine emperor Andronikos, has been a place of great religious importance. It is also where, in 1451, the wedding of Skanderbeg, the national hero of Albania was celebrated.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry ticket for Ardenica Monastery
- Pick up/ Drop off
- Attention: To make this tour is required a minimum of 2 persons
- Entry/Admission - Ardenica Monastery
What's excluded :
- All not mentioned in ''included''
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ardenica Monastery, Ardenice Albania
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.