Day Tour from Safaga to Luxor
Enjoy a day tour from Safaga to Luxor to explore the ancient Egypt monuments in Luxor city by visiting Karnak temple, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple and Colossi of Memnon. Have your Lunch then we drive you back to Safaga Port.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from Safaga port to Luxor & return.
- Egyptologist guide during your journey.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Morning time, we will pick you up from the exit door of your cruise ship at Safaga Port then drive you by a modern A.C. car to Luxor where you will meet your tour guide to visit " Valley Of The Kings"
The final resting place of Egypt’s rulers from the 18th to the 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamen. The tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
An impressive temple dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut, the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt since 1350 BC. The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which comes from 675 km north of Luxor.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The largest place of worship ever built and the greatest example of worship in history. Within the complex, the great "Hypostyle Hall" is an incredible forest of 134 giant stone pillars with 12 larger columns standing 80 feet (24 m) high.
As soon as you finish your tour, we will drive you back to Safaga Port.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up point will be from OUTSIDE the exit door of the cruise ship at Safaga port.Ports
- Safaga Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.